Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer

Hi guys hows your summer gone? My summer was great! Sorry I didn't post about my two week trip it was great. I had so much fun! I also got to go to Arkansas to go to my old babysitters wedding and I got to be a flower girl. I also went to the beach and the pool a bunch. My cousins and my grandparents came for a little bit. I had so much fun when they where here. We went on lots of golfcart rides to. I have been swimming on the swim team a 8:00 every morning, but I got to move up to the advanced class so I am super excited. I start school on Monday and it is Wednesday night. I DON'T WANT TO START SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally the worst part of school is math. I hate math! I don't want summer to end ]:      
This is my cousin Mason in 2008 he is now 12

This is my cousin Mathew in 2008 he is now 17





























No comments:

Post a Comment